Monday, March 17, 2014

Soap & Glory HAND FOOD Review!

Soap & Glory Hand Cream Review!

Hey there! Today I thought i'd review the soap and glory hand cream as they seem to think its the best hand cream ever, but is it? Probably.

Soap & Glory's 'Hand Food' is supposed to soothe dry or chapped hands, soften them and make them non-greasy. It is made with shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow, although it mostly smells of shea butter, not marshmallow, unfortunately:(.

As my hands are very dry and chapped I thought this would be a handy little tube to have around and seeing as Soap & Glory are well recommended I thought i'd give it a shot. I have been using it for a while now and my hands have definitely got smoother and the dryness is slowly going but I do have to use it often. I find as I use anti-bacterial soap daily my hands have been getting more and more chapped so i'm having to use the Hand Food more often. 

For a small tube like the picture above it costs £2.50 or for a larger tube £5.00. I've had my tube for a long time now and it's not running out so I would recommend getting the smaller tube especially if your trying it out. It's great to take out as it well sealed so you can just chuck it into your bag easily. 

The smell could be worked on as it smells like a normal hand cream would, i'm not sure if that's because i've had it a long time though and the smells worn off, if that's possible? But apart from that it does it's job and its a very, very good hand cream. Well done Soap & Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment