Sunday, March 2, 2014

'Just Pink' and 'Paradise' Perfumes//Next//

My Favorite Perfumes

Hello! Today I'm going to share with you two of my absolute favorite fragrances. Both are from Next.

Number One

This perfume is called "Just Pink" by Next, and as the name suggests it is a very floral fragrance and is very strong. It smells very fruity and because it is so strong it means that it lasts the whole day, and does not wear off like most other perfumes. It comes in this small 75ml bottle, but don't be fooled by its size, it lasts a long time, i've had this well over 2 months and used it everyday, there's now just under half a bottle left. 

Number Two

This one is called "Paradise" I have absolutely loved this one, this again is a very fruity, floral smell and smells perfect. I was hoping to order some more but unfortunately Next have stopped producing this one to make way for they're new perfumes. But if you do ever see this on Ebay or second hand, it is well worth the buy! It is a heavy bottle for hand bags, but it doesn't stop me.

Another I love by Next is "L'eau Rose" I have tried the free samples and prefer it to "Just Pink" but haven't yet bought it, so hopefully this should be my next buy! I love the Next perfumes because they are all reasonably priced and very fruity and refreshing, they also last the day, which is always a bonus.

Thanks for reading! Join my blog via google --> 

~HANNAH~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment